Saturday, September 11, 2010
Waiting to Tell
Now that I am far enough along (and hopefully everything is fine with the baby) we are debating when we should start letting people know that we are pregnant. I think that the most common reaction is going to be shock...not so much that we are having a baby, but that we were able to keep it a secret for nearly three months. You see, I have the biggest mouth in the world and can NEVER keep a secret. For some reason, this was one that I wanted to keep. After trying so hard for three years, and everything we went through, this was something I wanted to savor with just us before sharing it with other people. The biggest surprise has been Brady. He has known since the first day and hasn't let it slip to anyone (except maybe a few kids at school who he doesn't really know). Anyway, this upcoming week I have my appointment with the nurse and doctor, so final word on the health of the baby will come this week and the word will be out after Friday I am sure. One more week to enjoy our little secret!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment