Friday, October 1, 2010

New Pictures

Today Brad and I took off work to go for our NT (nuchal translucency) test. They measure the amount of space in the spinal column to determine the risk of the baby having Down's Syndrome. Brad and I determined (even when we were pregnant with Brady) that the results of this type of test would not impact our decision to have the baby, but we would like to be prepared and for the doctors to be prepared as well. Based on my age and the measurements they took today, my risk went from 1in 450 to 1 in 2,000 chance that the baby would have Down's. We are still waiting for the results of the bloodwork to make all this final.

Here's our little thumbsucker. Baby wouldn't turn and give the techs a good side profile shot. The only one we got was with Baby's hand in front of his/her face.

Brady thinks that the top picture looks like Darth Vadar...I'm not going to lie, I think that he's right. The bottom picture is a shot of the legs and the butt (I think). It might be top down, but I'm not sure. I tried to figure out if it is a boy or a girl, but at this point boys and girls both look the same, so I was wasting my time. The heartrate was 162, however.


This is just a little picture of the foot. This was the first picture the tech took...I'm glad that they got better after this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment