Over Winter Break I washed, hung, and folded almost all of the clothes that I got from Susie. I also washed blankets, towels, burp clothes, bibs, and liners to baby gear. I am so tired of doing laundry. While I was doing all the laundry, Brad was busy building out a closet system to house the massive amount of clothes that we have. I will post pictures shortly! I still can't believe that I have three more months to wait...I am ready for her any day now!
Now I have to start preparing mentally for labor and preparing for the hospital stay and contacting my insurance company and all that fun paperwork. I am also debating whether or not to bank this baby's cord blood. We did not bank Brady's, but now there is so much that can be done with stem cells. I would hate for one of my babies to get sick and have the doctor tell me that it would have been easy to fix if we had cord blood to harvest stem cells from. Not to mention that Brad and I could benefit from it as well as all of our nieces and nephews if they got sick. ...just one more thing to figure out before the big day!
Three more months!
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment