So, surprisingly I got my period on June 26th! The only reason I remember the date is because it was the day of Brooke's baptism, which made me think that it might have been a sign from God that there would be more in store for us. Well, after trying to get pregnant for three years, it's kind of hard to not try. I haven't gotten another period yet, but that doesn't mean anything. It's normal for me not to get one, but now I'm overthinking everything. Are my boobs tender? Is my leg hair growing faster? Am I nauseous, or did I just eat too much?
I did decide that I cannot live my life taking a pregnancy test every three weeks. So I have decided to live like I am pregnant drinking no alcohol and continuing my prenatal vitamins and taking a test every three months. It should show up negative, and then I go on Provera to start my period again to prevent uterine cancer. If not, then I may have to announce on my birthday that I am having an Irish twin...that would be INSANE! I can't imagine having two kids under two, much less two kids under one! I don't think that this was thought through very well...
Friday, August 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment