So I have finished the Provera, and I think I am going to get my period tonight. The pink/bloody mucus has begun again, but I think that I need to wait for it to be a "real" period before I can call it Day #1 of my cycle. After so much waiting, everything comes so fast once that first bleeding begins. Starting the Clomid, making an appointment for the dye test, and everything else that it takes to make a baby!
The funny thing is that I have repeated dreams about having twins - it is always one boy and one girl. The dreams are very detailed like: should they sleep in the same room, do they need matching cribs, do I need two monitors, I'm going to have to label the monitors so I know who is crying. Seriously? These are not vauge, general dreams. You would think that I was actually preparing for this and not just anticipating that it migth happen. It makes me feel crazy.
If "Day #1" is today, then the documenting begins...
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment