I'm getting anxious for this Metformin to help me get my period. I know that it has only been three weeks, but I take it every day, twice a day, and I just want to see something happen or change. I originally was going to wait until October 1st to start taking the Provera again, but then I realized that I really wasn't giving the Metformin a chance, so I think I'll give myself another week or two before going on the Provera.
I got the paperwork that the dye test was approved (HGC?). So now I have that to look forward to. I was kind of hoping that I wouldn't have to do it because I don't think that my tubes are the reason I'm not getting pregnant...I'm pretty sure it's because I'M NOT OVULATING?!?!?! Anyway, I will amuse the Dr. and do what he says...he's treated this more times than I have.
I did go walking the other night, and it felt great. I'm going to get dressed and go for a walk this morning. I am more in the right mindset about it; I just need to make myself find the time.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment