Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Sad Day
I just got the results from my progesterone test today. It says that I did NOT ovulate this past month. I'm not sure what happens next. I did everything I was supposed to, and took all the drugs that I was prescribed. I hate this. I guess I thought that this was going to be easy. Not sure why I would assume that. Life is never easy for me. Nobody pays my bills or gives me thousands of dollars to spend on a house, furniture, vacations like my siblings. I can't get pregnant at the drop of a hat. Why does life have to suck for me!?!?! I'm a good mom and I'm a good teacher. I'm a good Catholic while other people don't work and don't go to church. If I'm so good at this, why won't God give me another chance at motherhood?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment