Monday, November 30, 2009

South Beach - phase 1

So I decided to try to help the meds out as much as I can.  I started the first phase of the South Beach diet this week hoping that it will help with my insulin resistance enough to help the Clomid help my body ovulate.  I've actually been doing a pretty decent job the past two weeks with exercising, and hopefully, this will help as well.  If anything, I will definitely lose weight doing South Beach, so should I get pregnant, it will definitely help me keep my weight down.  My problem is not losing weight on a diet, it is sticking with a diet.  The good thing about South Beach is that if I can change my lifestyle, and the way I look and feel about food, then I won't be on a "diet" the rest of my life, it will just be the way that I eat.  (Holiday's and my birthday are obvious exceptions).  I already feel defeated after this first round of Clomid didn't work.  I really feel that this is hopeless.  I have pretty much decided that hormone shots are a non-option.  I won't go that far.  It was a huge step to even take the Clomid.  Maybe God has different plans for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment