Friday I met with Dr. Thompson again to discuss round #2 of Clomid. He did an internal ultrasound to check to see if I had cysts on my ovaries. The great news (and there's a bunch of it):
1. I lost 6 pounds since my last visit.
2. My blood pressure was completely normal, no elevation, even with the nerves.
3. No ovarian cysts.
4. Follicles on my ovaries that are ready to produce eggs!
After our findings this week, Dr. Thompson decided to do one more month on the 50 mg of Clomid instead of the 100mg. He was very optimistic and hopeful that this might be the month.
Scary Saturday. I'm on Provera to bring on my period this week. I was told by the pharmacists that it was impossible to get your period while on Provera because of what it is doing to your hormones. Well, yesterday I had some breakthrough bleeding. I got a little nervous, but it stopped, so all seems fine. Here's to another month.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment