Saturday, December 12, 2009

Day #1...again

Today is day #1 of my cycle again.  I'm hopeful this time, especially with my new diet and recent weight loss.  In a little under two weeks I have lost 7.5 pounds (and I still stand to lose more in the next two days).  I have noticed a huge difference in how I look, the appearance of my skin on my torso, not snoring as much at night.  Not only that, but it only took three days for my period to begin after finishing the Provera...all good signs.

This cycle we will also be using the ovulation testers and the pre-seed to help.  Who knew things would ever be this complicated?  Dr. Thompson said to not use the ovulation testers to determine when to have intercourse, but it will help me with the anticipation on day 22.  The progesterone level is really the most concern.  If it doesn't get SIGNIFICANTLY higher this cycle, still nothing will happen.  Even more motivation to stick wtih this diet  until I can eventually get pregnant...even if it takes a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment