I did not ovulate on my last cycle. Even though the ovulation test strips were a little unpredictable, I think that they definitely helped me with my expectations. I was not expecting to ovulate based on the home tests, so it wasn't a major let-down when I got the news from my doctor.
I am now on Provera to bring on another period. I have doubled my dose of Clomid, so I'm now on 100mg instead of 50mg. I just knew that the 50mg wasn't going to work the second time. I have a very strong feeling that I am not going to ovulate with the Clomid and that I'm going to need the hormone injections to get pregnant.
It seems as if everyone is announcing their pregnancies right now, so I'm getting kind of numb to it. Everyone truly is pregnant except for me. The good thing is that most of them are Facebook friends, and not friends that I have to encouter and talk to every day.
I am starting to feel more comfortable with the idea of having only one if this doesn't work out. My life is good. I love my husband, my son, and our life. I am comfortable if this never happens and have made my peace with it. I am going to meet God halfway. I'll do my part here, and if it was meant to be, he will do his part on his end. This is all the more reason to savor every moment I have with Brady since I may never experience these events again with another child...giving me even more reason to go .8 next year to help him through his first year of Kindergarten.
Life is good!
Friday, January 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment