Friday, February 12, 2010

Disappointment Waiting Right Around the Corner

In my last post I let you know that I thought I started ovulating about a week ago.  Well, since then the nausea has continued and my stomach is rumbly and gassy.  Now, of course, I know that if I really were pregnant, I wouldn't really feel anything.  I'm pretty sure that it is probably all the junk food I have eaten while being snowed in for the week...explains the bloating too.  A part of me is excited to find out if I did ovulate and could possibly be pregnant, but the other part knows that I'm just setting myself up for a huge letdown.  Why do I do this to myself?  I could definitely tell a difference in my body with the 100mg of Clomid, but I think that I'm definitely overthinking this entire thing.  The reason this is coming up is because we are going out tonight with Megan and Paul, and I really want to drink a margarita.  Do I partake even though there is a slight chance that I could be pregnant...or is it so slight that I should just relax and enjoy myself.  Now that I've just written it, I think relax is the way to go.  I can't live my life on pins and needles always hoping and thinking I"m pregnant.  Monday is my progesterone test, so I'll probably know by Tuesday or Wednesday if the 100mg of Clomid really had any impact.  Waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment