This past week has been my fertile week, and we're still going this week as well. I did notice that I am much crampier than usual, but haven't really felt like I have ovulated. I used to be able to feel my body ovulate when I was younger. Today in the car when we were driving to dinner, I got a sharp stabbing pain where my right ovary would be. Could it have been ovulation? I am still pretty convinced that I am not going to get there on clomid alone, but it was a good sign.
I did take a pregnancy test this morning. I have been feeling so nauseous for the past week that I thought, maybe?!?! I wonder if my hormones really are responding to the clomid and that is what has been causing the nausea. Something is happening. Should I happen to get pregnant on this cycle, we will be in the hospital with all the other blizzard babies in nine months.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment