I had another hCG test on Wednesday to ensure that my hCG levels were continuing to double every two days. It should have gone up about 2,000 and it only went up1,500, but Dr. Thompson said that he thinks that it looks great, and he has no concerns at this time. The next thing I have is my initial prenatal doctor's appointment next Wednesday at 2pm. I guess they will gather all the baseline information they need and they will do my first sonogram and determine the official due date. I really can't believe that this is all really happening and not falling apart around me. I am so grateful to God for this miracle.
So far I haven't been too tired or to nauseous. My tummy feels a little funny at times, but not really. My biggest symptom is breast tenderness. ouch!
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment