Monday, August 9, 2010

Nervous

I went in this morning for another round of bloodwork. They are going to continue to test my HcG to make sure that it shows that the baby is progressing. I've psychotically been calling the Dr. office every half hour to see if the test results are in yet. I have this horrible sinking feeling that I am going to call and they are going to tell me that there was a mistake, or that my HcG is not increasing.

The second time that I called today the nurse freaked me out by putting me on hold three different times before telling me that the test was still processing. I thought that I was going to pass out on hold. She said to call back aroud 4pm and I last called at 3:15...I'm going to try back again at 4. Until then, my stomach is in knots.

My baby tracker says that the baby's heart starts beating today...

No comments:

Post a Comment