I got a letter from Kaiser last week telling me that they dye test that Dr. Thompson had recommended would not be covered by insurance. Luckily, I emailed him and he got it all worked out. They misunderstood his referral. A week ago I thought that I was going to get my period and had some pinkish mucus and got my hopes way up. The Dr. told me that it wasn't my period, and that it was too soon for the metformin to do anything. So there really hasn't been anything new except that I continue to take my metformin twice a day. I am going to get my blookwork done today for my physical with my regular doctor on Monday - my birthday present to myself (I give crappy gifts!)
Next week is October 1st, so I am going to take a pregnancy test and start my Provera in a week (unless I miraculously get my period before then). Then I have to schedule the dye test and start taking the clomid. I didn't really think that things would be happening this fast. I guess being at work makes time fly since I'm not really thinking about it on a daily basis. The only thing that I am not doing my best on is exercising. I know that I could do better, but the time just slips away from me so quickly. Unless I am outside walking in the pitch black at 10pm at night, I just don't see when I can get it in. They did just move the weight room in the school to right underneath my classroom. I should bring workout clothes and go down there for 30 minutes before I leave the building each day. Firefighters get paid to workout...so should I?!?!? We'll see if that ever happens. I can't seem to get anything I want to get done at school because people keep coming to me with problems to solve. I really do feel like I run the building sometimes.
Tomorrow is my 31st birthday...30 went by really quickly, and now I realize that I only have 4 really good baby making years left...and it's going to get harder and harder each year that goes by. Though I am excited about the possiblity of getting pregnant, I am also terrified about having our life turned upside down again by another child. The more I think about it, twins would be nice.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment